Available for immediate delivery
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 10 loyalty points. Your cart will total 10 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.
Nitecore NFF01: Magnetic Liquid Mixer
Liquid Mixer for e-liquids
With temperature control
Intelligent magnetic liquid mixer
Maximum speed of up to 1200 R.P.M.(Revolutions Per Minute)
Temperature controlled within 70°C ±5
Utilizes high-graded ceramic heating unit
The heating panel is made from 55302 stainless steel
2 modes selectable and 3 working periods programmable
Intelligent memory function
Anti-leakage design prevents accidental liquid spill
Integrated digital temperature control function
Housing made from fire retardant PC materials
Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
|We guarantee that this item is totally original brand Nitecore.|
2x stirring bars
Magnetic rod (used for taking out the stir bar)
Input: DC 12V 3A MAX (with power adapter included)
Engine: 70-1200 r.p.m. (appears on the screen)
Motor output: 3W
Heat output: 30W
Temperature: 70 ° C MAXIMUM
Digital temperature control
Accuracy of temperature: 5 ° C / 10 ° F
Heat source: Ceramic
Panel material: SS304 stainless steel
Mixing capacity: 30-1000ML (30-200ML recommended)
Default mode SMM: continuous operation
Programmed PMM mode: 14 days (maximum duration)
Weight: 486.1 g
SMM mode and PMM mode are available. Users can select the appropriate stirring mode according to demands.
Users can adjust speed (R.P.M.) and stirring temperature in SMM mode.
In PMM mode, there are 3 working periods divided from 24 hours: SET1/SET2/SET3. NFF01 will work according to the programmed runtime.
In PMM mode, users can adjust the stirring speed (R.P.M.), temperature, programmed runtime (1 day or longer), start time, end time and system time.
When NFF01 is on, if the icons of SET1, SET2, SET3 are not displayed on the screen, long press the rotary switch to enter the SMM mode; if the icons of SET1, SET2, SET3 are displayed on the screen, long press the rotary switch to enter the PMM mode. Long press the SET1 button to alternate mixing mode and tap the rotary switch once to confirm and enter the mode.
NFF01 has memory function. After mode selection, NFF01 automatically operates according to the previous settings.
After entering the SMM mode, NFF01 starts working (if the R.P.M. is low, it takes a little longer to start) while the red heating indicator light above the rotary switch will lit and emit a sound of "beep".
To adjust parameters, tap the sett button once to hear a "beep", then rotate the rotary switch to select R.P.M. (adjustable range:70-1200 R.P.M.). Tap the rotary switch once to confirm and select the stirring temperature (adjustable range:35-70°C /90-150 °F ). Finally, tap the rotary switch once to confirm and start working.
There are three separate working periods classified as SET1/SET2/SET3. After entering the PMM mode, NFF01 will operate according to the previous settings while the previous parameters and system time will be displayed on the screen.
Parameter Setting of SET1/SET2/SET3:
After the completion of run time, NFF01 will notify user that the programmed period is over by beeping repeatedly.
Pause: After the start of NFF01, tap the rotary switch once to pause and enter the heat preservation status, while the red heating indicator will not turn off. To continue, simply tap the rotary switch once again.
System Time Setting
To adjust the system time in PMM mode by long pressing the rotary switch until a "beep" is heard. Rotating the rotary switch to modify time and tapping the rotary switch once to confirm the setting.
Temperature Protection Function
NFF01 has temperature protection function, when the whole temperature of the operating panel is over 70°C , NFF01 will cease heating until the temperature has been decreased.
NFF01 can not provide heating only without stirring. If users adjust the R.P.M. to 0 in any mixing mode, NFF01 will cease both of stirring and heating. In this time, stirring temperature is not allow to be set.
Video Nitecore NFF01: Magnetic Liquid Mixer
1. During operating, do not place any other items on the NFF01 except for the heating vessel.
2. The safe environmental temperature for the NFF01 is between -1040°C, and the safe storage temperature is -2040°C.
3. Do not operate or store it in damp area. Keep all the inflammable volatile substances away from operating area.
4. The NFF01 is for use of adults above 18 years old. While it is working, keep it out of reach of children to avoid accidents.
5. During operating, the working panel is the heating area, do not touch the working panel to avoid being scalded.
6. When heating, do not use plastic vessel to avoid accidents and damage of the vessel.
7. Please use flat based vessel to stir and heat, which makes it more efficient to transfer heat energy and avoid the impact between the stir bar and vessel.
8. When the magnetic stir bar is bouncing, set the speed (R.P.M) lower and proceed to stirring.
9. During operating, do not use or place any devices that are sensitive to magnetism nearby to avoid influence.
10. If there is any malfunction, please stop using immediately and read the user manual carefully.