As your privacy is important to VapVip with this privacy statement we want to explain what kind of personal information we collect from our users and how do we use it.
This page is only for adults over 18 years of age: BY LAW, minors will not be able to register as users even with the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In VAPVIP we respect and take care of the personal data of our users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services we offer.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law.
VAPVIP has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Identity of the Responsible: VapVip Europe SL
- Commercial name: VAPVIP
- NIF / CIF: B09590241
- Email: [email protected]
- Activity: Sale of Vaping Products.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of "Users of the web and subscribers".
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
PRINCIPLES THAT WE WILL APPLY TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for processing your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
HOW WE HAVE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal data that we treat in VAPVIP comes from:
- Subscription form to the newsletter
- Registration form to the web
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE US YOUR DATA?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether VAPVIP is treating personal data that concerns us, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. VAPVIP will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
ON WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In VAPVIP there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Surname, Email, IP Address, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (provider of VapVip Europe SL) outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here , approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the blog posts, the user is required to register using this form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, IP Address, Once registered, the user can make as many comments as he / she wishes and give an answer about the previous ones. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Professional Hosting (provider of VAPVIP) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks: VAPVIP can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of VAPVIP, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of VAPVIP. Your data will be treated with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of VAPVIP. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, VAPVIP will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
VAPVIP does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
SUBMISSION OF EMAIL MESSAGES FOR EFFECTS OF CONTACT
A special case of data processing in VAPVIP, refers to the email messages that users send in order to contact us. Users can ask questions about the contents published on the web, send suggestions or any other purpose.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
Until the removal is requested by the interested party.
WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THEY COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
We guarantee that we will only communicate your data to third parties that are strictly necessary for the treatment and shipping of your purchases in VAPVIP.
We will never give data to third parties for use in advertising or any other use.
By browsing https://www.vapvip.com you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that may not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
SECRET AND SECURITY OF DATA
VAPVIP is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them with the purpose thereof, as well as complying with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
VAPVIP can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding confidentiality processing, VAPVIP will ensure that anyone who is authorized by VAPVIP to process customer data (including its staff, partners and providers), will be under the appropriate duty of confidentiality (either a contractual duty or legal).
When a security incident occurs, realizing VAPVIP shall notify the Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information regarding the Security Incident as when the customer knows or reasonably request.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to https://www.vapvip.com, exonerating VAPVIP from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to VAPVIP in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
VAPVIP reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, VAPVIP will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, VAPVIP does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, VAPVIP undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.